3 Sahabat

3 Sahabat

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sub 5 is the aim..

Running a marathon is not a simple thing to do in your life. But trust me, if you have the passion and strenght, you can do it. Just remember, to finish a marathon is easy, but to qualify for the medal is difficult. Maybe some event offers you 7hours cut off time. Then it will be an easy thing to do. But if they said that the cut off time is 6 hours. then it will be a bit trouble for you.

I have run my first full marathon on Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur International Marathon 2011 on 26th June 2011. It was my first FM in my life. Honestly im telling you, i was running without any training before that. My last run before the marathon was my 8KM malakoff run in penang. Then i straight register for the FM. How crazy am i rite?? hahaha.. That is what we call, Crazy people, do unexpected things. hahaha..

Now, after 5 marathon, i felt that im ready for the next marathon and whenever it is, i will be ready with my training. Running a marathon need a full of passion where you need to focus on the route and run. Everyone can run as i said before, but for me.. im different from them. I like to improve my own time and my personal best. so currently, my personal best for FM is 5:01:13 hours and my pace is 7.06 minutes per kilometer.

Now, im planning to reduce the pace/km which my target pace now is 6minutes and below.. How am i going to do that?? thats is the problem.. now, im still searching for the best running teachnique and workout training.. So, im goin to start my training by today to reach my target of SUB 5 hours for FM next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment